Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can not set the PIXMaTS6029 to Copy a letter size page!

I can not set...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

PIXMA TS 6020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not know how to update he Operating System!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to set the printer to print a LETTER SIZE PAGE

3/16/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to set the papersize?

Please let me know

Richard, Technician

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you