Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson wf 3520 printer keeps getting paper jam. When opening…

epson wf 3520 printer keeps...
epson wf 3520 printer keeps getting paper jam. When opening up I see a black foam piece that is elongated and not fitting properly down like other side. Is this hard part to fix and costly?
3/15/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How old is the printer?

4 yrs

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

Harry, Engineer