Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Xp 220 and have changed internet provider and

Customer Question
I have a Xp...

I have a Xp 220 and have changed internet provider and cannot connect new wifi to printer please help

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When first purchased 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need it to work wirelessly with our devices

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Follow the instructions in the link below and try setting up wireless on your printer.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CC48201~faq-219946?faq_cat=faq-8796127602764

Then, restart the computer and try printing.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>