Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When scanning my machine does routine but then cancels the…

Customer Question
When scanning my machine...

When scanning my machine does routine but then cancels the scanning, if i scan a blank sheet, it will scan it and send it to files on my computer. what is wrong with the scanner?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

ENVY 4520 series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Since last thing yesterday, after doing about 70 or 80 successful scans

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have never done so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of, what is the problem with the scanner?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/15/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you scan? using the Scan button on your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

Customer/p>