Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson xp420 conected to mac version 10.11.6 computer says it…

Customer Question
Epson xp420 conected to...

Epson xp420 conected to mac version 10.11.6 computer says it cant find printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP420: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Was using printer to scan two days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is indicating low ink in two tanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/15/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 6 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.