Printers

After I had a paper jam. I must had pull the paper out to…

Customer Question
Hi! After I had...

Hi! After I had a paper jam. I must had pull the paper out to hard. And it print not the same way. I must had put something off track

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma canon 3500

Technician's Assistant: How long... Read full answer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Pixma canon 3500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just a week ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just yesterday trying to copy a document and did not come out right.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Technician: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 year ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good evening,

My name is*****'m sorry to hear about your printing issues.

I would suggest:

1) shutdown and unplug the printer

2) open the back portion of the printer

3) remove any jammed paper that you've found ; NOTE: be careful as some of the portions of the inside of the printer are hot

4) you might have to remove the ink cartridge to check for any more jammed paper bits

5) Plug in your printer, turn it on and print a file that you've printer in the past. It might just be one specific file that you are printing that gives bad print due to it's text style. This means that you have a font/text issue and not a printer issue. This is why I'm asking you to print a past file that you know should print well

If the above steps do not work, please let me know. Thanks.

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Paper jam - can't see how to open printer to clear jam.
paper jam - can't see how to open printer to clear jam … read more
Rahul T
Rahul T
BE
I have a paper jam that occurred when it was feeding and
I have a paper jam that occurred when it was feeding and don't know how to get it out. … read more
BobC
BobC
Masters
Paper jam. loaded try with too much paper. cannot see jammed
paper jam. loaded try with too much paper. cannot see jammed paper. … read more
Kausik M
Kausik M
Stop searching for answers—
I have a Canon Printer MG3520. I have a paper jam of about
Hi, I have a Canon Printer MG3520. I have a paper jam of about 15-20 pges and cannot get them out. Do you have any secrets? Thanks, Karen … read more
Hema Malini
Hema Malini
B Tech
I have a paper jam canon Pixma 3500 series. do not have a
I have a paper jam canon Pixma 3500 series. do not have a manual & need to clear it. … read more
Sheri
Sheri
I have a cannon printer pixma 3500 series thet paper jammed
I have a cannon printer pixma 3500 series thet paper jammed while printing 2 sides. The jam occurred after the first side printed and the and the paper was at the output port. Followed the procedure a… read more
Kris R
Kris R
IT Manager,
Computing
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
I have a very bad paper jam. I tried to put a sheet of paper
I have a very bad paper jam. I tried to put a sheet of paper back in the output paper tray while the printer was taking another printed sheet back in the printer for duplex printing. As a result both … read more
It Support Specialist,
I have an Epson Workforce WF-2630. In printing a document I
I have an Epson Workforce WF-2630. In printing a document I had a paper jam were a page ejected 3/4 way out with nothing printed on it and stopped. I pulled it out and followed the paper jam instructi… read more
Engineer,
Paper jammed in lower feed ... so tight I cant pull it back
Paper jammed in lower feed ... so tight I can't pull it back out without tearing the paper. Don't know if there is a way to open up lower feed ....… read more
I have a Canon Pixma MP610. It has a screen error 6A00... Printer
I have a Canon Pixma MP610. It has a screen error 6A00... 'Printer error has occurred. Turn off power then back on again. If the problem persists, see the manual.' As per the manual I unplugged the pr… read more
Elec & Comp pro,
MS Electrical Engineering
Hi I have an HP deskjet 3500 and a piece of paper I was printing
Hi I have an HP deskjet 3500 and a piece of paper I was printing got jammed. I tried resetting it by pushing the power button but it just tried to turn and got stuck again. I pulled the paper out and … read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
Ive been using a Canon MX860 mulit-function printer for at
I've been using a Canon MX860 mulit-function printer for at least a year. I've had no problems using it for at least a year at home with my MacBook Pro and a Linksys Wireless G printserver. No problem… read more
Printer and Office Tech,
Stop searching for answers—
my canon printer PIXMA MP490 had s paper jam and now I cannot
my canon printer PIXMA MP490 had s paper jam and now I cannot get it to work, I pulled all the paper out and shut it down but it will not print.… read more
RPI Solutions
RPI Solutions
Technician, Developer,
I had a printer jam and now the printer prints zigzaged. The
I had a printer jam and now the printer prints zigzaged. The lines are in sections. One section up one section down all the way across. How do I fix this? I've cleaned the heads. Done printer alignmen… read more
abbas924
abbas924
Computer Support specialist
I have a Brother MFC-440CN All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Fax/Copier
I have a Brother MFC-440CN All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Fax/Copier and just had a piece of paper get jammed while it was coming out. I pulled the paper tray out first and then pulled the paper, which ri… read more
Freddy M.
Freddy M.
IT Technician,
I purchased an HP OfficeJet J6450 all-in-one printer awhile
I purchased an HP OfficeJet J6450 all-in-one printer awhile back. Yesterday I had a paper jamb. As requested I removed the jambed paper and tried again. Now all the printer will do is grind and grind,… read more
Carl Poersch
Carl Poersch
Sr. Network Engineer,
I have a Canon MP600. I receive an error message stating
I have a Canon MP600. I receive an error message stating: Paper Output slot The paper output slot is jammed. Clear the paper and press OK. I have searched the printer several times and had my wife loo… read more
Namzyanzy
Namzyanzy
Where do I start to disassemble a Canon Pixma 600 printer to
Where do I start to disassemble a Canon Pixma 600 printer to remove a paper jam caused by single paper check inserted in the back paper slot. No visible indication of the check's whereabouts. No respo… read more
Mike D.
Mike D.