Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

You helped me a while ago and I bought a new printer. It…

Customer Question
You helped me a while...
You helped me a while ago and I bought a new printer. It installed well and is functioning well except for one huge problem. It will not print emails from Outlook. Epson support says it has to do with the Outlook program. Can you help?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
The printer is an Epson 830 connected to my computer via network and a cat 5 network cable
XP 830
3/15/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

no