Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon MP620 series printer. I have printed with it,

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon MP620 series printer. I have printed with it, attached to an HP computer for years. I have a new problem. The computer recognizes the printer and recognizes that all of the ink cartridges are full. In fact, the printer sends paper through the printer normally. Unfortunately, the paper comes through with nothing printed on it. I have tried this several times. I have disconnected and reconnected the printer from the computer several times. I have no more ideas.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

An HP computer with an hp pavilion tower

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

The problem with my Canon printer started about 10 days ago. I don't know what "Pixma" means.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. What version of Windows do you have on the computer you are printing from?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert