Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I installed a new modem now the blue light is flashing.

I installed a new...

I installed a new modem now the blue light is flashing

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Xfinity is on the modem

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

In the window on the printer it says printer must be connected to the network and internet for this feature

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

At the very top it says connection required

3/14/2018
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What is the model of your printer?

Also, what computer are you printing from?

Ashik, Technician
hp officejet pro 8610 my pc desktop is an hp envy

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/699925683

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 699925683

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named GotoAssist opener file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Issue resolved via remote support