Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I scan multiple pages into a single document file on…

How can I scan...

How can I scan multiple pages into a single document file on an HP Envy 4520?

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP Envy 4520 and Windows 10 on a Dell desktop.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Envy? What have you tried so far?

I have tried Scan to computer. I can scan single page documents easily but I can scan only one page of a multiple page document into a single page. I was able to do the multiple page scan on my old printer but not on this new one.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all.

3/14/2018
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Do you have the HP Software on your computer for scanning?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you answer my question?

Yes.

You need to scan as pdf in order to be able to add multiple pages to a single document, and this should be done from your computer (not from the printer) using the HP Scan Software.

Kamil Anwar, Technician

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/658018335

Kamil Anwar, Technician