Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is saying no support. I have been using this printer for…

Customer Question
It is saying no...

It is saying no support. I have been using this printer for many projects.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP6700 Office Jet

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I just started a project today and found I can't print

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure but when I check my printer settings it is telling me the printer is not installed and the computer does not support it..??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Let me know when you are ready tp proceed. Thanks

I am not available at this minute, may I get back to you?

Sure