Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wanted to make a copy at 25% and put it on the copier. I…

Customer Question
I wanted to make...

I wanted to make a copy at 25% and put it on the copier. I got an error code of 0x10 and turned off the printer (pulled the plug out) a couple of times and still get the error code and the printer won't give me anything else

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

I still have the same print job in there and each time I plug the printer in it just goes directly to that error message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Recently.......couple weeks I'm thinkiing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need my printer t give me less pain

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
is someone working on this I need my printer ASAP
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY OFFERS.......I HAVEN'T REC'D ANYTHING AND I NEED MY PRINTER!!!
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I NO LONGER HAVE THE PROBLEM AND WANT TO CANCEL MY TRIAL MEMBERSHIP AND GET MY MONEY BACK
PLS CONFIRM