Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to install my epson printer devise to my desk top…

Customer Question
I need to install...

I need to install my epson printer devise to my desk top computer

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

Epson wf2530

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF2530?

The printer was set up in the old computer..i got a new windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

To tell you the truth i do not know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to be able to connect my printer to the computer so that i can print some documents

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 4 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Please download / install the printer driver at the website below:

https://epson.com/Support/Printers/All-In-Ones/WorkForce-Series/Epson-WorkForce-WF-2530/s/SPT_C11CC37201#drivers

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Please stay with me on this page. Can you please try my solution above?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

It says the printer could not be updated
Never mind please cancel the trial. Ill just get somebody to come and do it for me physically
Can you cancel the trial that iget into?

Support trial / subscription is only optional. This is just a one-time support session per your request. At the website I've provided above, click on Drivers +, then download / install the Printer Driver v1.54 item there.

Local support costs you a lot more. Can I connect remotely to your computer and fix the printing issue directly on your computer quickly for you right now?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Never mind just cancel any further subscription i will have somebody to come and hook up my printer for me

Subscription is only optional. This is only a one-time support session per your request. Local support costs you a lot more. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so that I can fix the printing issue directly and quickly on your computer for you right now?

How about with a small amount as shown for quick direct remote support?

It’s late here im sleepy and tired i give up

Can we continue tomorrow?

Or whenever you are available. Thank you.