Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have model J480DW and for the first time have a message…

Customer Question
I have model J480DW...

I have model J480DW and for the first time have a message saying 'clean pickup roller for the tray' I've opened the back a couple of times and replaced the paper filled tray but then get a 'no paper fed again' message as well as the first message....what should I do now?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

As above it is a Brother J480DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your J480DW?

Just this last few minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure - have an IMAC and and all updates have been done

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I was pretty ticked off last night being told a reply would be available in 8 minutes and here we are. However let's move on.....I have managed to fix my issue without any help.
Therefore, can you please arrange for a refund of the $5 trial period that I paid last night. Thank-you.