Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The paper comes out the back of my 725 artisan when I

Customer Question
The paper comes out...

The paper comes out the back of my 725 artisan when I attempt to print. I haven't used the printer in several months

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson artisan 725

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Artisan?

Just now, as I stated I haven't used the printer in several months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. It sounds like you may have 2 sided printing on, but do not have the auto duplexer attached. Please click on the link below and review page 52 of the manual to see the auto duplexer diagram:

https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/art725/art725qr.pdf

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert