Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am unable to link to my printer from my iPad and phone…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to link to my printer from my iPad and phone wirelessly. It has worked flawlessly for monthes and all of a sudden cannot find the connection??

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPad?

Where do I find that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

This afternoon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t thinkso

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 4 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

This sounds like the printer may have lost its wifi connection. What is the brand/model of your printer?