Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print a 4 fold card and it keeps telling me I…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print a 4 fold card and it keeps telling me I need the paper in top drawer. There is no way a full size sheet of paper will fit in the top drawer/

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

Canon MX 922

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not lately

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I print the card from bottom drawer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Once you click print and the print window opens, select the correct paper size from that menu and see if that helps. Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It is working now so do-not need further assistance. I do-not want to stay in the program How do I cancel?

I am glad it's working. It was my pleasure assisting you. Please feel free to request me in the future if you ever need assistance. You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

I understand you do not want to stay in the program and cancelled. But, relating to this one question, did my answer help fix your issue? If so, can you please accept my answer and rate me so I can get credit for helping you? Please let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert