Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I PAID TO HAVE MY PRINTER WORKING BUT IT ONLY WORKED ONCE!

Customer Question
I PAID TO HAVE...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

TS9020

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I PAID TO HAVE IT TO PRINT THIS MONTH BUT ONLY PRINYRF ONCE!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

SAYS IS IS OFFLINE ALWAYS!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST THAT i PAID TO GET THIS TI PRINT BUT AGAIN IT DOESN'T PRINT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega
Elgin Vega, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the problem?