Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There's gaps in the printing. I've gone through cleaning the…

Customer Question
There's gaps in the...

There's gaps in the printing. I've gone through cleaning the heads several times and it isn't helping to correct the problem

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF-7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-7620?

A couple of weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It's been a while

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/14/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the link below to access the manual for that printer. Once in the manual, click to expand the section called "adjusting print quality" and click to expand print head alignment. Follow the instructions to run the alignment process. Then test. Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Link: https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd3/cpd39381/index.html

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert