Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not a printer it's a desktop. Hp windows pro for repurb

Not a printer it's...

Not a printer it's a desktop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp windows pro for repurb pcs,i couldn't connect to my internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry not a printer,it's a new desktop

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

You stated that you cannot connect the computer to the Internet. Are you trying to connect the computer to the Internet by plugging it into the modem or router with a network cable or are you trying to connect wireless?

whatever I can to access to my internet

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.

Jason Jones, Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 46
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Jason i couldn't locate the 2 digit code

The two digit code is the code that I gave you above, which is: 46

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

I'll be helping to proceed from here.

The computer you have is that Windows?