Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Cannon image class MF733CDW that will print a sheet…

Customer Question
I have a Cannon...

I have a Cannon image class MF733CDW that will print a sheet from my wireless computer, then dies for 30 mins. Then it will print sheet etc.et

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

MCannon image class MF733CDW that will print a sheet from my wireless computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

It was slow in the beginning(feB) and has gone downhill ever since.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It's brand new ASUS Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That Only that I'm pissed because I have a huge project in front of me

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

I already did that and i also shut it down and restarted.
what if you do not fix it??? I'm out 45.
Hello??
i have to rate your service. Sure you don't want to answer my question??
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

Am sorry for the delayed response.

Are the drivers in your printer up to date?