Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have a Epson EP-434. when I went to change the black ink…

Customer Question
Hi have a Epson...

Hi have a Epson EP-434. when I went to change the black ink cartridge my printer shut off on its own an now it won't turn on..

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your EP-434?

No

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes I can open. an no I didn't get any error message.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Epson EP-434 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No
Forget lt

Understood.

Is your power cable seated correcty in the printer or into the power socket?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

it was working then it just shut off on its own.. I didn’t touch anything

Understood.

Can we please try the following:

Try powering off the printer, pull the power cable out of the printer, wait for 1 minute, then put the power cable back in.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I already did all that.

Understood.

Is there a LED power light on the adapter ON?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Great!

Is the cable correctly seated into the printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey