Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change ink. Hp office jet4650. I don't know where…

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Hp office jet4650

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I don't know where it is new printer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

ok

Just below the printer display screen, and above where the paper comes out, you can lift straight up, to raise the lid over the inner/middle printer compartment. This will expose the cartridges, which then just lift out and new ones snap back into place, and then you push the top of the printer back down to close it.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.