Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother printer MFC-J625dw is throwing error 44 and 48.

Customer Question
How can I fix it...
My brother printer MFC-J625dw is throwing error 44 and 48. How can I fix it ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you seeing error on the printer display on the printer, or on your computer screen?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

On the printer. The head is locked onto the right side and am unable to move it by pressing stop button. Is there a manual way to unlock the head from its lock position?
Technician: WesPCDr, Technician replied 6 months ago
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Technician

Hi, I can help with the issue.

It may require some manual force to unlock the head.

However, please try the steps in this link to fix the problem --> Click Here