Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have clean the printerhaed of my printer HP photosmart…

Customer Question
Hi I have clean...

Hi I have clean the printerhaed of my printer HP photosmart 7525 and I get a message printer failure there is a problem with the printer or ink system I have already turn it if and on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

It is HP photosmart 7525 at the back of the printer I see TH44J720T9 FPUno:CZ045-64005

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

So I have change the black catridge the big one. I have clean the printerhead. And now it won:t print

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i still need help

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Harry still the same problem " printer failure"

How old is the printer?