Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why am I receiving promotional advertising on my printer…

Customer Question
Why am I receiving...

Why am I receiving promotional advertising on my printer screen? How do I ged rid of the advertising?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Not sure, I'm guessing for the last few weeks.This is now interfering with the operation of this printer. Yesterday, I was not able to print off a fax receipt, because of this advertising. Not happy.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know how to get rid of this advertising.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Let me know when you are ready

I am ready
Readg

ok

Are you messaging me from computer?

Request you to download and run secure remote tool from below link

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

I am not prepared to spend any further monies to get the answer. Sorry

wait...

This doesn't require further payment

Just download and run tool

Click here to download file

Double click to run file after download

awaiting reply

Just tried to open download and got a message that said my Safari could not open the download. Do you have a further suggestion?

Are you having Windows PC or MAC?

I have a Mackbook Air

I thought you have Windows PC, i will opt out to MAC expert

Thank You

ok