Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I remove or replace a faulty ink cartridge when the…

Customer Question
How can I remove...

How can I remove or replace a faulty ink cartridge when the printer (MB5320) is registering empty?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

The yellow ink cartridge was replaced recently and is not functioning properly. How can I replace it?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No error message. When I open the cover the yellow cartridge does not move into the eject position.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.