Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New computer setup need to download software and drivers.

Customer Question
New computer setup need...

New computer setup need to download software and drivers. When it starts install says missing appdata/local/edge or something similar to tht

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Photosmart 7520

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Download from hp site

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/13/2018
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble getting the correct printer driver software.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

you can click on the given link to download the full featured driver software for your hp photo smart 7520 printer

Click here driver download link

K
Please refund $5
As I explained The problem is I can't download the software and now you telling me do something for $39