Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to scan an e-ticket to send to a friend. The…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I am...

Hi Pearl. I am trying to scan an e-ticket to send to a friend. The printer has been used for scanning before Have moved the cursor to the scan labeland pressed ok. I want to save to the computer and now on auto scan page. Gone down to the name of my computer and pressed OK Gone back to select PC page and selected computer again but nothing happening.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since we had the new printer which is only a few weeks old. Which icon do I click on please?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 6 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What printer model and operating system do you use?