Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Problem is with my hp Printer Envy all-in-one: The typeface…

Customer Question
Problem is with my...

Problem is with my hp Printer Envy all-in-one: The typeface has changed to

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Very small letters! How can I change the size back to large, easily readable ones??

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the printer driver software?

Printer software doesn’t update itself automatically ???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Hi Richard, unplugged printer for ten mins. Next step please?
What next please

Print and test if you still have the issue

Printed page but problem remains unsolved! Text us condensed. And almost illegible

Please tell me the model of the printer

hp Envy e-all in one

yes, that is the general name, please check on a label on it for the actual model please

Richard - are you still there??

yes, I replied to you, will repeat

that is the general name, please check on a label on it for the actual model please

Envy110
Is that the info you wanted ??

Which program are you printing from?

I have no idea what you are talking about? The printed is connected via Bluetooth to my iPad.

On your iPad, hold the home and power buttons until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and then try to print please

I did what you said. rebooted the iPad. Makes no difference to the size of the letters being printed! Tiny and illegible.

On the iPad please go to settings, general, reset, reset all settings.

Once done, tell me how it then prints please

I have solved the entire problem by myself. I am NOT impressed with "justanswer.com" -- for the hefty price charged, its too slow and inefficient. This is not your fault, Richard, its the way the company operates. Please pass my comments on to the management team before I put my comments on Facebook, et al.

Hi there

I am sorry to hear that, please understand it is a case of eliminating problems and I only had the chance with you to do a few items. I did reply to you within minutes of each post you made, and kindly ask if you feel the need to make the complaints about me, please provide a link here to this interaction so people are able to see what exactly happened.

Thank you

IF you read my comments carefully, Richard, you will see that I specifically said negative comments are NOT YOUR FAULT (see above).
I blame the company for setting the system up the way it is. No hard feelings!

.