Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I no longer have Lexmark 710 printer.I have a HP4654

I no longer have...

I no longer have Lexmark 710 printer.I have a HP4654 printer.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 710?

About 4 weeks I got the HP printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

As of now it is not feeding the printer to print.

3/13/2018
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

what is the problem you are facing with printing..paper not feeding or printing a blank page

Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert
how long will it take to start?
OK
the paper is not feeding into the printer

Follow these steps to remote connect
Click here
in the page that opens you will see just answer remote desktop..scroll down the page and click on i agree
it will download a file Elsinore screen connect exe at bottom of screen
once its downloaded, open\run the file ..you can double click on it to run it
once it starts to run it will ask do you want to allow the file to make changes...say yes to it

Customer hiCustomer michelle this sideCustomer i am now connectedCustomer may i take mouse control and check the printer settings
Guest: yesCustomer thanksCustomer remove all paper from printerCustomer clean the feed tray with a soft clothCustomer then insert few sheets of paper and press ok button on printer
Guest: all paper out
Guest: 3 sheetsCustomer did it pull in paper
Guest: noCustomer was there any paper jam?
Guest: perfect
Guest: noCustomer please remove all paper from printer and blow some air near the rollersCustomer also try to clean the rollers if you are able to reach themCustomer let me know once done
Guest: done I have a can of air and i gage it a good blow. I just started started to use the printer 2 day ago. so it is brand new.Customer oh ok
Guest: all paper out.Customer please insert few sheets nowCustomer lets try a print once moreCustomer let me know once paper is in
Guest: put 3 sheets in
Guest: The number on the printer is4654 not 46Customer does it try to pull paperCustomer can you hear the rollers
Guest: no the rollers are turnig but not pulling the paper inCustomer got itCustomer i believe its a new printer
Guest: it was working fine for about 2 days
Guest: yes, it just came out of the boxsCustomer lets try a printer reset
Guest: okCustomer if even after that it does not work, i would recommend getting the unit serviced through HP as although i can suggest advanced steps but trying those steps can void the warranty cover of the printer
Guest: okCustomer lets try a reset..remove ink from printer and turn off printerCustomer unplug power cordCustomer keep the ON button on printer pressed for 10 secsCustomer then plug in power cord and turn on printerCustomer insert inkCustomer let me know once done
Guest: doneCustomer okCustomer did the ink seat in properlyCustomer did it clcik into placeCustomer the printer sensors are working fine as they are generating responses that match teh printer statusCustomer further the software setting too seems to be fineCustomer this has to be a problem with the paper pick roller or the paper sensorCustomer checking this would involve disassembling the printer or special tools and for the same to keep the warranty coverage intact its best that we do not try these advanced steps on our ownCustomer i would suggest you to get it serviced through an authorised service centerCustomer you may locate the nearest service center from the locator window i just openedCustomer let me know your zip codeCustomer or else you can get it excahnged with another printer from teh store
Guest: it is not worth it. iwill get another brand printerCustomer yes exactlyCustomer an exchange is the bestCustomer let me know if you have any questions
Guest: thank you. have a nice night,Customer you are welcome. good night and thansk for using teh serviceCustomer i will now end teh remote session
you promise me 100 percent success, you did not fixes the printer. You advise me to go to the warranty people who has no success. So now I have no printer and I am out $44.00 that I paid you and out a printer. Any way thank you for trying but do not promise customers 100% that you will fixs the printer.