Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just load the new black ink inside, but it print out

Customer Question
Hi, I just load...

Hi, I just load the new black ink inside, but it print out without black ink

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

It was aligning unsuccessful

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

I replace the new one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?