Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I keep getting a message that there is a problem with

Customer Question
I keep getting a...

I keep getting a message that there is a problem with printer. It says remove any jammed paper and make sure paper tray installed properly.i can’t find paper jam the printer is hp office jet pro 6978

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did not because it is fairly new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

I do not want this help any longer . Do not charge my account

OK