Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just bought an XP-830 printer and I have a paper jam. I…

Customer Question
I just bought an...

I just bought an XP-830 printer and I have a paper jam. I can grab the jammed paper but I'm afraid I'll tear it if I try to pull it out. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Why does that matter? I'm copying not printing.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830?

Ten minutes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Why are you asking me these questions?

Technician's Assistant: I'm just trying to get information to help you.

The computer has nothing to do with the jammed piece of paper

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.