Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I hav a Canon MX922 all in one printer. There are 4 jobs in…

I hav a Canon...

I hav a Canon MX922 all in one printer. There are 4 jobs in que which I have not be abke to clear. No print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Computer, Microsoft WIndow 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Since early afternoon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Over a year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just guidance on howto clear the error msg

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician
wireless

Thank you. On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c0b8ee23-4938-44e5-8f06-b31c941cf3a9
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

https://tinyurl.com/yaaruebh
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

https://tinyurl.com/yaaruebh

Solution #1:

1. Disconnect the power cord(s) from your Internet modem / router device(s) for about 3 minutes, then reconnect.
  2. Turn off the printer, then disconnect the power cord from the printer for about 2 minutes. Then reconnect, then turn the printer back on.
  3. Wait about 5 minutes, then see if you can print now.

Solution #2:

- Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

- If the printer is wireless, on the printer's screen, use the Up / Down / Left / Right arrow buttons to select the option Wireless LAN Setup (or WLAN Setup), then press OK button, and continue the steps there in order to connect your printer to your Wi-Fi / wireless network name and check. If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tbeLfmJ5EY

; you only need to watch the video until the minute 2:51.

Solution #3:

1. Click on Start > Settings. Or press at the same time the two keys Windows and i on your computer's keyboard.

2. Click on Apps....

3. There, remove / uninstall the Canon driver / programs.

4. Download / reinstall the MX920 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows) at the website below and check:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx922?tab=drivers_downloads

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. further. Thank you.

Done

Is your computer able to print now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

Issue with wireless provider. Terminate this effort
If the computer's Internet is still working, then the issue might not be with your wireless provider. Or even if the wireless issue is fixed, you would likely still need to do the wireless setup on the printer's screen per my suggestion above.
Please let me know if there's still any issue later. Thank you.