Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need help in installing ink cartages for my HP printer…

Customer Question
I need help in...

I need help in installing ink cartages for my HP printer #6978

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your #6,978?

Yers

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No I can't open the lid

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No just how to install the ink

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 1 month ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click on the below link to watch a video that will demonstrate the steps to change the ink:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hp+6978+install+ink&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS728US728&oq=hp+6978+install+ink&aqs=chrome..69i57.7537j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=1

Once on the page, click on the middle of the video to play it. Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Sheri
Sheri
Sheri, Expert