Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is giving me error code 000044. Doesn't allow me to do

Customer Question
Is giving me error...

Is giving me error code 000044

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, doesn't allow me to do anything

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Recentely

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
It's just a code why is taking too long?
I am leaving this conversation..... Thanks anyway
waste of time and money
3/13/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I believe if you know the answer to code 000044 will be an essy fix.
No thank you
by

What is the make/model of the printer?