Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It flashes 10 times when powered up. That tells me only a…

It flashes 10 times...

It flashes 10 times when powered up. That tells me only a technician can service it.Is tha t true?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixm mg3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Sorry, I just wiped out message. Will you wait unttilI reformat it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not recently. Not intentionally.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This printer was purchased on Jan 5th this year.

3/12/2018
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the canon pixm mg3620 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

No. I don,t know enough resuch things.

Understood.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

697 776 163 5625
it's not 5625. Try 5626

connecting

I was surprised that my problem was in my computer's interface with my new printer. Jeffrey was quick to note the need to update the computer's programs . He was very courteous and fixed the problem to me satisfaction. Don S.
Did you get my earlier message re $39? Don
Is this a question you can answer?

I am available.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey