Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I trying to print some things and its telling me to see the…

Customer Question
I trying to print...

I trying to print some things and its telling me to see the paper rear whatever that is

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson WF 4630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About an hour

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

No clue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is it an easy fix and am i just doing something wrong?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the Epson WF 4630 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff