Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have paper stuck and can't get it out. Epson XP-830. This…

Customer Question
I have paper stuck...

I have paper stuck and can't get it out.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-830?

This is the first time I've had this problem.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently. I don't remember the date.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just what might it cost.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
I tried several times to pull the paper out. Couldn't get more than a few pieces.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I think the printer must be opened to extract the paper.
3/12/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the XP-830 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

no, thanks for your assistance

Understood.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Kind regards,

Jeff