Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have been getting a notice that a printer error has

Customer Question
I have been getting...

I have been getting a notice that a printer error has occurrred

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It's and Epson Artisan 810

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Artisan?

This happened last week. The week before that I loaded a printer program into my iPad (Printer Pro). It seemed to work until last week. Right now I am on the iMac.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I don't recall. It is an older iPad and what I do recall is that my unit might be too old for the newer OS updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's got it.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Are you seeing this error on your printer or on your computer screen?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

I'm seeing it on the printer

1) Please remove all cartridges from printer with printer powered ON.

2) Wipe off contacts on cartridges with clean lint free cloth or paper towel.

3) Unplug printer from POWER (you wall power outlet), so printer goes dark

4) While the power is UNPLUGGED, press and hold the power button on printer for at least 30 seconds. Then, release power button.

5) Plug printer back in , and power on

6) Reinstall ink cartridges.

Please let me know results of these steps. Thanks.