Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to use the scanner function of the Canon MX 432…

I'm trying to use...

I'm trying to use the scanner function of the Canon MX 432 and can't get anywhere with it. I've used it before but have changed computers since. Is that a factor?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Canon printer when you try to scan?

No scanner connected, but the USB is plugged into the computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't remember. Probably not since I got my new MacBook Air.

3/12/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Are you attempting to create the scan from the scanner itself or from within an application on the Mac?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
from the scanner

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Update Payment Info" button, come back to this page, and click the "Accept Offer" button once more.

Jason Jones, Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 15
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

You are using a Mac computer, so you need to do one more thing to run the remote application.

Please, do the following:
- Click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen.
- Click System Preferences
- Click the "Security & Privacy" icon.
- Click the "General" tab
- Click the "Open Anyways" button and run the program.

Once that is done, the remote application will open.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Technician