Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had to replace my old HP computer because all my drivers…

Customer Question
I had to replace...

I had to replace my old HP computer because all my drivers were removed and I ended up replacing it with a dell Optiplex 790. I need to replace the drivers for my HP 6700 office jet Premium. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

About a week or more

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I had it upgrsded to windows 10 about 3 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

Thank you for your patience. You may download all of the software needed for your printer on the following page.

HP Officejet 6700 Premium Printer Drivers & Software: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-6700-premium-e-all-in-one-printer-series-h711/4322971/model/4323605

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****