Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I connect my laptop and printer so that I can print…

How do I connect...

How do I connect my laptop and printer so that I can print wirelessly?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

My computer got hacked into so the software including the printer driver was reloaded last week

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that;s everything

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask for the brand and model name of your printer?

hpofficejet pro 8600

Thank you for responding. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

Jason Jones, Technician

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 84
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

It doesn’t seem to be doing anything. Is everything okay?

Did you open the remote application after it downloaded and allow it to run?

It says invalid wireless password

Please, go to the computer.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com