Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not connected with computer"--not sure how to connect (sorry…

Customer Question
Quot;not connected with computer"--not...

Quot;not connected with computer"--not sure how to connect (sorry not too tech savy)

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Att

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Not much. Please know that I am having trouble with E mail. Called AT&T this a.m. and they had me press "reset" on my modem. After that, printer didn't work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?