Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon MX922 that the scanning stopped working. Hp…

Customer Question
I have a canon...

I have a canon MX922 that the scanning stopped working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Hp windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Iam not sure maybe 2 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please go to the link below, download and install Windows Scan App.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/store/p/windows-scan/9wzdncrfj3pv

Then, try scanning using Windows Scan App. Either open it from Start button -> All Apps -> Scan or search for Scan App in Cortana.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>