Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need help connecting my printer. Wirelessly. I tried to

Customer Question
Need help connecting my...

Need help connecting my printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I tried to update it to wps2 today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I bought a google wifi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

Thank you.

this is a canon pixma340. it is windows 10, and i do have a usb cable. the printer is hooked up to my computer via the cable.
no just talk me through it
are you there?

Please setup wireless again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART100512&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1520880248551

After setting up wireless, restart the computer (if needed) and try printing again.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

I get error message "could not connect
I'm not on my computer.

Are you able to setup wireless on the printer fine?

Are you able to find the wireless name when it searches for one?

The password ***** ***** sensitive. Have you entered it properly?

Thank you.

I see that $23 has already been charged to my account. So how is this a free trial?

You will be charged an initial $5 when you submit your question and payment information. You will be charged your remaining balance once the Expert responds to your question. If you used Paypal as payment, you will be charged the full amount when you submit your question.

We pride ourselves in our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not happy, we’ll give you your money back.

Thank you.

No I'm not happy. Please refund my money. I'm not willing to let you have access to my computer. So I guess you can't help me.

I will let JustAnswer's Customer Care team know and they will be in touch. You do not have to worry about the refund.

Thank you.

Ok