Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I recently installed my HP ENVY 5540 printer. I need to know…

Customer Question
I recently installed my...

I recently installed my HP ENVY 5540 printer. I need to know how to print pages and pictures from my iPhone and iPad. I’ve forgotten where to even start.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 2 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think he has to start from the basics

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

First, make sure that the printer, iPhone and iPad are connected to the same wireless network. Then, follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT201387

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>