Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Get message that print head is missing or failed. HP

Get message that print...

Get message that print head is missing or failed.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 6500A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Two days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I do not understand what you are talking about.

3/12/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
Please help me solve this problem

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I am waiting for the id and other info

ok.. not sure sorry what you are waiting for though..

You need to do the instructions I gave you please

I do not see program on s reen
How can i conta t you personally by phon

Look at the bottom of your screen please for the Teaviewer file.

Please cancel my request. Ill get local help with my problem. You have been very kind and patient.