Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson printer WF-3640. It has been set up as a

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson printer WF-3640. It has been set up as a network on a Dell computer. Now I have a new HP computer that I need to print with the computer. Please assist.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

HP laptop computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-3640?

I just am trying to print from the HP computer. Before I had a Dell Computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I just purchased the HP laptop and this is the first time trying to print a document.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I thought that I was already connected.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/12/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

How long will this take and is it under the $5.00 paid
No don't connect I will contact directly to Epson.

ok